1. This website (“Website”) is owned by and/or operated by or on behalf of STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD Limited (“STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD/we/us”). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you, you can contact us at:
STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD, 251 Brompton Road, London (SW1 2EP), United Kingdom
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
B. USE OF WEBSITE
1. These terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together “Terms”) apply to your use of this Website. By accessing this Website you agree to these Terms and we therefore advise you to read these Terms carefully and to save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms (as they may be changed or updated from time to dime), you must cease accessing this Website immediately.
2. Pleas note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on you statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
3. You agree that the information you provide when you register on this Website is not misleading, true and accurate in all respects and you will notify our costumer serve team of any changes to that information.
4. We may change, withdraw, or suspend access to this Website (in whole or part and permanently or temporarily) with o without notice and with no liability to you.
5. This Website may include links to other websites or resources (“Linked Websites”). STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD has no control over the content of Linked Websites and you agree that, should you access a Linked Website using a link from this Website, STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD is not responsible for the availability of the Linked Websites, and is not liable in any way for the content of Linked Websites, including (without limitation) any goods or services available from such Linked Websites, other advertising or content on suck Linked Websites or the use that suck Linked Websites make of your personal information. Furthermore STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD will not be responsible for any offence, damage or loss caused by or connected to the use or reliance on suck Linked Websites or the content thereon.
6. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD may deny you access to this Website at any time in its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but is not limited to where we believe that you use of this Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
7. Any material that you upload to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
8. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD will not be responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of this Website and you hereby agree to be responsible to STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD for and indemnify STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD and keep STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
9. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD has the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website in STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD’s sole discretion.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1.1. All content (including, but not limited to, logos, text, data compilations, graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music, and software, and any combination thereof) available on this Website (the “Content”), is either owned or licensed by STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD, and is protected by applicable copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1.2. The “STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD” trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos which appear on our Products, Website, accessories or packaging, whether registered or nor ( the “Trade Marks”), are and remain the exclusive property of STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1.3. All other intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and patents) in or related to this Website, the products depicted and/or available on this website and any accessories, stationery, packaging or ancillary items connected to suck products, your order or the Website (the “Intellectual Property Rights”) are and shall remain the exclusive property of STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD and/or its licensors and suck Intellectual Property Rights are protected by applicable property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1.4. LIMITED LICENSE
Subject to the teems herein, we grant you a revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of this Website limited such that it does not include the right to:
(a) use this Website in any way which may prejudice or damage the reputation of STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD;
(b) use this website for any commercial or business purposes. This website is for your personal use only;
(c) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
1.5. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD may terminate the limited license set forth in this Section at any time in its sole discretion without prejudice to any other remedy we may have against you pursuant to applicable law for any breach of these Terms.
2.1. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTS endeavors to ensure that the information posted by it on this Website is accurate and complete STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD does not, however, guarantee that the Content or any other information available on this Website is accurate and/or error free, STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD does not promise that the functionality of the Website or Content will be error free or that this Website, Content or the server that makes it abatable are free of viruses, malicious code or other components which are potentially harmful. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD recommends that all users of the Internet endure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
3.1. This Section E(3) does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and, in respect of the Products, does not exclude or limit in any way our liability of the statutory implied conditions in the sections 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 relating to good title, no encumbrance and quiet possession, correspondence with description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and correspondence with sample. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office of Citizens Advice Bureau.
3.2. SUBJECT TO THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUE OR OTHERWISE OR ARISING FROM ANY PREVIOUS COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
4.1. Nothing in these Terms limits on excludes our liability: (i) for death or personal injury by negligence; (ii) for fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) under Section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or (iv) for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
4.2. Subject to Section E(4.1) above, will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
(a) economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
(b) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
4.3. Subject to Section E(4.1) and E(4.2) the aggregate liability under these Terms of STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall in no event exceed 100% of the price on the Product you have ordered from STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD. This section E(4) does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen Advice Bureau.
5. DATA PROTECTION
6. ASSIGNMENT, SUBCONTRACTING ETC
6.1. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms provided that your rights under these Terms are not affected. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without or consent in writing.
7. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
7.1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products in question from us.
8. EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
8.1. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD will be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
9.1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1. These Terms and all transactions relating to Website are governed by English law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD EMPLOYEES
11.1. STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD Employees ordering products from this website, and who are entitled to staff discount, agree that they have read and adhere to the terms and conditions of the STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD Global staff discount policy. Employees with any questions about this discount policy please contact your HR department.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
12.1. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us, relating to the subject matter of any contract.
12.2. We each acknowledge that, in agreeing to these Terms, (and the documents referred to in it), neither of us relies on any statement, representation, assurance of warranty (“Representations”) of any person (whether a party to that contract or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms
12.3. Each of us agree that the only rights and remedies available to us arising out of or in connection with a Representation shall be for breach of contract as provided Terms.
13. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
13.1. Applicable lays require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that suck communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.
14.1. All notices given by you to us must be sent to STUDIO COLLEZIONI ITALIA LTD at 251 Brompton Road, London, SW3 2EP, United Kingdom or email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in section E(13) above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 house after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
15.1. If we fail, at any time during the teem of our contract, to insist upon strict performance of any your obligations under the contract or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled pursuant to the Terms, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with suck obligations.
15.2. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
15.3. No waiver by us of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with Section E(14) above.